About the Cat Hotel
When you go away you want to know that your cat is safe, secure and of course comfortable. Companion Cat Hotel has been built with your cat's comfort in mind. You can leave your cat with us and know that they will be safe, secure and, most importantly of all, happy in our luxury accommodation.
We are happy to cater for your cat's special needs. If your cat has special requirements such as medications to administer, special diets, or has a favourite toy, bed, cushion or bowl, we’re happy to accommodate.
For our valued guests:
- Warm, inviting and homely
- Stress minimisation with use of relaxation pheromones, hiding spaces and calming music
- Gentle, stress-free handling
- Monitoring and Care if required by our Accredited Cat-Friendly Veterinary Team
- Single and Double rooms available
- Accessibility options as required to help aged cats
- Daily Breakfast and Dinner Room Service
Conditions of entry
- To protect your cat and all the other cats in the facility your cat/s must:
- have completed a full course of F3 (feline enteritis and Cat Flu) vaccinations and have had it's last vaccination less than 12 months ago.
- be desexed
- be fully up to date with parasite control (flea, tick and worming)
- In the school holidays a non-refundable holding deposit of $50 may be required.
- All fees must be paid in full at check-in
What to bring for your cat's stay
- A safe and secure carry cage
- Any special dietary requirements (dry food for healthy cats is included)
- Any medications your cat is receiving (a medication administration fee is payable)
To book a room for your cat call 42 619 838 or complete the form below